This contemporary one bedroom apartment is located right at the doorstep of all that the Braddon precinct offering you a favourite food destination in the heart of Canberra.
Leave the car at home and ride or walk straight into Canberra's CBD or utilize the Metro light rail stop a short stroll away. A recreational area on level 2, with a built in pool looking over the city and communal barbecue area is provided for all residents to enjoy. Internal access to the basement parking, plus a storage cage.
Habitat also boasts a private entertaining area and pool for residents to enjoy.
- Spacious bedroom
- Built in 2014
- Modern square set cornices throughout
- Sleek 20mm stone benchtops
- Quality Grohe tapware throughout
- Stainless Steel Ariston appliances
- Spacious kitchen with quality cabinetry
- Quality cabinetry and bathroom ware
- European style laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
- Basement parking with storage cage
- Within easy walking distance to the Central Business District
- Short walk to Metro light rail on Northbourne Avenue
- Private entertaining area and pool for residents to enjoy.
No current EER
The suburb is one of the oldest suburbs in Canberra, a relatively young city, settled in 1922 and gazetted as a division name in September 1928. It contained Canberra's first light-industrial area. In recent years this area has begun to be redeveloped as an entertainment and residential precinct. Other areas have been redeveloped with flats. It is now Canberra's most densely populated suburb.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER CANBERRA CITY does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
A copy of The Renting Book can be found at: https://justice.act.gov.au/renting-book
The Apartment at 40/38 Mort Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $494,900 on 9 December 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
40/38 Mort Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.71 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.86 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.03 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.03 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.50 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.56 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.58 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.95 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.97 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.25 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
40/38 Mort Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.