Don't miss your chance to secure this distinguishing, four-bedroom + study home, complete with modern inclusions. Ideally located just a 2 minute walk to Crace Recreation Park, and with easy access to Gundaroo Drive and the Barton Highway, making it only a short drive into the Belconnen and Gungahlin Town Centres. Also close by are the popular restaurants and café's that Crace has to offer, along with Supabarn, and other leisurely amenities.
Features of this property include:
* Four-bedrooms with built-in robes
* Main bedroom with walk-in robe
* Upstairs study area
* Two-way bathroom to the two bedrooms downstairs
* Two-way bathroom to the two bedrooms upstairs
* Ducted gas heating
* A modern designed kitchen with walk in pantry, gas cooking, and dishwasher
* Marble floor throughout the formal lounge room and spacious family room
* Spacious sunroom for those cold winter days
* Quality modern design features throughout the bathrooms and laundry
* Block out blinds to all windows
* Gas hot water system
* Low maintenance back yard and front yard with a white picket fence
* Security alarm system with remote
* Double garage with internal access and remote
Conveniently located only a short drive to The University of Canberra, the Australian Institute of Sport, Canberra Institute of Technology and Calvary Hospital. You will love the location of this home.
12 Month Lease
TENANT MUST SEEK LANDLORD'S CONSENT FOR A PET
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
1. You can Register to join an existing inspection or Register to be notified when times are available.
2. Register using the BOOK INSPECTION Button and choose your inspection time.
3. If this listing does not have the BOOK INSPECTION button please go to belconnen.ljhooker.com.au to Register.
4. If you do not Register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
The House at 4 Stowport Avenue CRACE, ACT 2911 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $232,000 on 15 August 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
4 Stowport Avenue CRACE, ACT 2911 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Giralang Primary.
|1.50 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.64 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.64 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.35 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.40 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.43 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.45 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.54 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.55 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.55 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
4 Stowport Avenue is located within the suburb of Crace, which has a population of 4,459, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.