This three bedroom home is positioned nicely within walking distance to the local Shops and Jamison Shopping Centre, with Belconnen Mall only minutes down the road.
Feature of this home include:
• Three bedrooms all with built in robes
• Separate lounge and dining areas
• Lounge room with gas wall heater
• Sunny kitchen with electric cooking
• Large block with a good sized back yard
• Single carport
Please call today to register your interest!
Pet friendly – on application
Weekly Rent $470.00
Payable Fortnightly or calendar monthly
Formula - Weekly rent divided by 7 days x 365 divided x 12
Calendar monthly rent is payable by direct debit
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
The land value history at 4 Oakes Street COOK, ACT 2614 has the most recent growth rate of 4.24%, giving an unimproved land value of $543,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 4 Oakes Street.
4 Oakes Street COOK, ACT 2614 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Vincent's Primary.
|1.24 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.42 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.44 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.51 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.10 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.71 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.96 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|3.00 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|3.18 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|3.29 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
4 Oakes Street is located within the suburb of Cook, which has a population of 2,805, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.3 people.