Superbly located one-bedroom apartment situated in the sky plaza complex between Woden Town Centre and the Canberra Hospital, everything is at your doorstep.
- Modern and stylish open plan living area, downstairs powder room
- Sliding doors out to the balcony with a beautiful leafy aspect
- Kitchen with quality appliances, dishwasher and loads of cupboards space
- Addition cupboards and bench space that could be used a study area
- Split system air conditioning, plus one ceiling fan to bedroom
- Upstairs to large bedroom with mirrored built-ins
- European laundry with washer and dryer
- Secure parking and storage
- Energy efficient rating unknown
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Available the 24th of July 2020
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 4/60 Callam Street.
4/60 Callam Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 39 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.87 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.05 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.08 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.13 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.23 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.29 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.36 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.37 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.39 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.69 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
4/60 Callam Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.