Get in quick to secure this two-storey town house in the complex "Whitehaven".
This beautiful open plan living space on the lower level has separate dining and lounge to maximise functionality, also stylish timber flooring, split system heating and /cooling, large under stair storage cupboard and powder room for guest. The three bedrooms on the upper level all feature built-in robes with the main bedroom also including an ensuite and good-sized balcony with northerly aspect.
Outside, the rear courtyard is framed by established landscaping for increased privacy. The paved terrace is the perfect for an outdoor setting for year round entertaining.
To add to the benefits already offered this complex has a tennis Court, swimming pool & barbeque facilities so all your entertainment and sporting needs are covered.
- 117sqm double-storey townhouse
- Timber flooring to lower level
- North-facing lounge area
- Separate family room opening to rear courtyard
- Built-in robes to all bedrooms
- Large north-facing main bedroom with ensuite & private balcony
- Powder room downstairs
- Private rear courtyard with established landscaping
- Paved terrace for outdoor entertaining
- Linen closet & under stair storage
- Split system heating/cooling
- Single automatic garage, internal access
- NBN available
- On-site swimming pool, tennis court & barbeque facilities
With this townhouse a short walk to the local shops and close to Gungahlin town centre and the Gungahlin Lakes golf course there is so much to offer, come and inspect today!
There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
This property requires permission for a pet.
Calendar monthly or Fortnightly
rent is payable by direct debit and also can be available fortnightly via BPAY method
Formula - Weekly rent divided by 7 days x 365 divided x 12
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
The Townhouse at 4/46 Paul Coe Crescent NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $348,000 on 18 February 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
4/46 Paul Coe Crescent NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus.
|1.18 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.23 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.38 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.41 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.54 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.70 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.92 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.09 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.09 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.74 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
4/46 Paul Coe Crescent is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.