Spectacular Canberra views and executive living in a sought-after address are what define this fully furnished two bedroom apartment. Well-appointed and exceptionally secure, this modern retreat sits on top of the vibrant amenity of the Kingston Foreshore.
- Fully equipped with tasteful furnishings
- Combined living and dining area with floor-to-ceiling glass
- Chic kitchen, well-appointed with integrated appliances
- Stylish, good sized bathrooms with high quality fittings
- Secure lift access, basement parking and storage
- Reverse cycle, ample storage space and quality inclusions
- Covered outdoor entertaining balcony boasting unparalleled views
- Shops, cafes, parklands and city transport within close proximity
- Applicants to seek permission to keep pets
- The property has a valid exemption and is not required to comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard
- EER Unknown
- Available now!!
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken to ensure accuracy, the material and information contained within are approximate only and no warranty can be given. MARQ does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.
The Apartment at 4/39 Eastlake Parade KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $534,900 on 22 February 2013.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
4/39 Eastlake Parade KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|St Edmund's College
|Canberra Avenue, Griffith
|Telopea Park School
|New South Wales Crescent, Barton
|St Clare's College
|McMillan Crescent, Griffith
|Narrabundah Early Childhood School
|Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah
|National Circuit, Forrest
|St Benedict's Primary
|Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah
|Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah
|Chauvel Street, Campbell
|Canberra Grammar School
|Monaro Crescent, Red Hill
|Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus
|Alexander Street, Red Hill
4/39 Eastlake Parade is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.