Don’t miss out on this lovely 3 bedroom townhouse right across from Merici Girls School, just a short walk to public transport, Dickson & Braddon shops and Canberra Centre, cafes, bars and restaurants. This unique townhouse includes the features of a garden courtyard, double garage, This executive townhouse will suit the busy professional or a family. It offers an easy-care modern lifestyle opportunity.
Lovely neat as a pin property, with excellent security
• Lovely comfortable combined living / dining
• Easy care courtyard garden
• Kitchen with quality stove
• Bosch Dishwasher
• Gas cooktop
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes and balcony
• Main bedroom with en suite and walk in robe and balcony
• European Laundry with dryer and washing machine
• Ducted reverse cycle aircon and heating
This property is perfectly situated just a short stroll into the city, right across the road from Merici Girls college
There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
This property requires permission for a pet.
Calendar monthly or Fortnightly
rent is payable by direct debit and also can be available fortnightly via BPAY method
Formula - Weekly rent divided by 7 days x 365 divided x 12
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
There is currently no sale history available for 4/17 Wise Street.
4/17 Wise Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Merici College.
|0.09 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.82 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.94 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.94 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.20 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.50 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.51 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.59 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.60 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.60 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
4/17 Wise Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.