This property is perfect for those looking for a low-maintenance, spacious home.
Featuring three good sized bedrooms, this light-filled townhouse is only one of 12 giving a sense of privacy and security.
A generously sized kitchen at the heart of the home offers plenty of bench space, ample storage, and a dishwasher.
The private courtyard flows from the loungeroom allowing room for entertaining family and friends.
* Single level 3-bedroom townhouse
* Single lock up garage with single allocated car space
* Master bedroom with walk through to the bathroom
* Bedroom 2 with built-in wardrobes
* Separate lounge and family area
* Functional kitchen with a dishwasher and ample cupboard space
* Separate laundry
* Rear enclosed paved courtyard
* Reverse Cycle Split System to lounge
Close to local schools, shops, public transport and only 10 minutes to Tuggeranong.
Available: 30 October 2020
EER: Not known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 4/15 Moon Place.
4/15 Moon Place GORDON, ACT 2906 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gordon Primary.
|0.84 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|0.85 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.11 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.12 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|2.68 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.44 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.49 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|3.75 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.82 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|3.83 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
4/15 Moon Place is located within the suburb of Gordon, which has a population of 7,611, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.