Updated COVID-19 restrictions from Saturday 18 September 2021:
- Please put in application through 2Apply first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- We only show vacant property. Please check when the property is vacant in the advertisement;
- To minimise community contact please view the online video first (we will upload one for vacant properties) to decide if you are genuine interested.
We like to keep our staff, you and the community safe. Please follow the above process in order to do so and help you with your property needs in a timely manner.
This two storey townhouse is only minutes walk to the local shops and school, and features:
- Two bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower over bath, new vanity and toilet
- Large laundry with storage
- Spacious open plan living opening onto a large balcony
- Sun filled kitchen and dining with lots of storage, pantry, breakfast and electric cooking
Situated in a small complex this property is only a few minutes drive to the Woden Town Centre and the Canberra Hospital.
Pets will be considered on application. Tenant is required to obtain consent from the lessor or their representative to keep pets on the premises.
There is no EER available for this property.
During the private inspection:
- You must check in with the CBR check-in app;
- You must wear a face mask;
- You must keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants;
- Do not attend the private inspection if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been to any of the identified exposure locations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our property consultants and other people in the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry.
Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
There is currently no sale history available for 4/10 Longerenong Street.
4/10 Longerenong Street FARRER, ACT 2607 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Farrer Primary.
|0.51 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|1.26 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.82 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.82 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.95 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.95 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.07 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.16 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.18 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.35 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
4/10 Longerenong Street is located within the suburb of Farrer, which has a population of 3,231, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.7 people.