*** PLEASE NOTE: this apartment is undergoing improvements with new carpet, fresh paint and new blinds being installed in the next three/four weeks ***
Premium location, this two bedroom apartment in not to be missed. Positioned on the fifth floor, the apartment offers an open style living area, modern kitchen and impressive 90 degree views over Canberra. Available for a long lease, this apartment would be suited to those in the government, private or academic sector.
Features of the apartment include:
- Open style living space with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors leading to the balcony.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, electric cooktop, great serving and storage including pantry.
- Spacious main bedroom with walk through wardrobe to ensuite.
- Second bedroom is flexible as a bedroom or study with built in wardrobes.
- Main bathroom services this bedroom. Separate laundry with dryer and storage cupboards.
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- Balcony receiving morning sun.
- Two tandem basement parking spaces.
- Complex with indoor pool, gym and sauna.
Available 4th June 2021
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into
There is currently no sale history available for 39/3 London Circuit .
39/3 London Circuit CANBERRA CITY, ACT 2601 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.64 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.98 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.99 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.99 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.04 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|2.10 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.29 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.36 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.58 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|2.88 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|