Sitting on the doorstep of the Nation's Capital is Tallerack' a rare rental property with easy to manage house paddock available for your utilisation.
- Located just 22 mins* to the Canberra CBD this expansive 5 bedroom home features multiple living areas, formal living and dining rooms and is kept warm with slow combustion fireplace in the large living room
- Country style kitchen features an abundance of storage through the underbench cupboards, electric oven, induction cooktop and large walk in pantry
- A regular gardener is included in the weekly rent
- The kitchen area flows out to a balcony overlooking the garden and neighbouring paddocks
- Large windows in every room let natural light flood in
- Car accommodation is provided by a two car garage with internal access
- The land that is available with the rental is only the house paddock and garden
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS:
1. Rent is collected calendar fortnightly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
3. Inspection required for application to be considered
4. Pets considered on application
5. 12 month lease on offer with option of another year
6. Available Now!
7. One Form Applications will not be accepted
The good news is that we can still show you through this property. We are practising social distancing and will not be shaking hands. We also ask that when looking through you put your hands in your pockets and if you would like to open anything please ask a Ray White staff member to do this for you. We look forward to being able to have a good yarn as you look through.
0429 838 345
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass
93 Comur Street, Yass, NSW
(02) 6226 4400
There is currently no sale history available for 389 Wallaroo Road.
389 Wallaroo Road WALLAROO, NSW 2618 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Fraser Primary.
389 Wallaroo Road is located within the suburb of Wallaroo, which has a population of 707, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 3 people.