In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private inspections may take place by appointment only.
- Please put in your application through first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- A Covid declaration form will need to be filled and completed for any private appointments
Set in a highly regarded street of Narrabundah, this four-bedroom home presents beautifully inside and out. With features such as L-shaped living room with timber flooring, showcase windows with French doors leading to front terrace, this home has a recognisable sense of character and comfort. The home is complemented by the structured garden and backyard deck, this property will be a delight to come home to.
Features of the home include:
- Master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite
- Backyard deck and peaceful gardens
- Storage under the house
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Sun light bedrooms with built in robes
- Large, well equipt kitchen with plenty of storage
- 4 large sun filled bedrooms, all with built-ins (main with ensuite)
- Main bathroom, ensuite and a separate toilet
- Security alarm
EER: Not known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 38 Finniss Crescent.
38 Finniss Crescent NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Red Hill Primary.
|0.52 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|0.91 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|0.94 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|1.07 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.56 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.56 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.66 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|1.69 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.03 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|2.04 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
38 Finniss Crescent is located within the suburb of Narrabundah, which has a population of 5,960, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.3 people.