Strict new procedures have been implemented by LJ HOOKER Manuka to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
Three step qualification process to enable a private inspection:
1. Submit a full application online for the property through 1form
(A completed application, 100 point of ID and proof of income).
Please not that incomplete application can not be processed!
2. Successfully complete health questionnaire below
1. Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
2. Do you have any cold/flu type symptoms?
3. Have you been exposed to anyone that has a suspected case or confirmed case of COVID-19?
4. Are you currently waiting of test results or under quarantine for COVID-19?
3. Be available to arrange a time in the next 5 days to view the property.
Gloves, masks, hand sanitiser, alcohol wipes to be used at appointments.
- We have asked all current tenants of each available rental property if they have travelled overseas in the last 14 days before, have any flu symptoms or been in contact with any person that has symptoms associated with COVID 19 or has travelled overseas in the last 14 days, before advertising current open homes;
- We can provide virtual viewings of available rentals upon request (please call us directly to discuss);
- We will be requesting that you do not touch anything in the property;
- Please keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants and other people in the property.
This well situated first floor apartment is close to the Kingston Shopping Village and the ever so popular Old Bus Depot Markets and has easy access to public transport. Kingston is well known for its fabulous eateries, cafes restaurants & bars.
This property features:
- Two good sized living spaces
- Electric heating
- Kitchen with electric cooking & dishwasher
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in-robes
- Combined & laundry bathroom with shower, vanity & clothes dryer
- Separate toilet
- Two balconies, one off the living area and one off the dining room
- An allocated space in the undercover parking below
Enjoy the cosmopolitan Inner South lifestyle.
Tenant is required to obtain consent from the lessor or their representative to keep pets on the premises.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
There is currently no sale history available for 38/47 Kennedy Street.
38/47 Kennedy Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.60 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.83 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|0.87 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.46 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.54 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.98 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.10 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.22 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.33 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.33 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
38/47 Kennedy Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.