PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
Part of the Elara complex, this modern 2 bedroom apartment is sure to please. It has all the features to make a comfortable home, such as reverse cycle air conditioning to keep you comfortable all year round, a dryer and a dishwasher. The open plan living area is filled with natural light and opens out onto the balcony which is perfect for an outdoor setting, overlooking the large pond. Built-in robes to both bedrooms provide ample storage and the ensuite to the main bedroom is a convenient extra.
Situated in Bruce, with beautiful views of the pond, the apartment is just a short stroll to Calvary Hospital, University of Canberra, sports ovals, major Government Departments, Lake Ginninderra and a short drive, walk or bike ride to the Belconnen Town Centre. This apartment has a great lifestyle to offer.
Features of the apartment include:
2 bedroom apartment
Master bedroom with ensuite
Built-in robes to both bedrooms
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Modern kitchen with dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
2 car spaces (tandem)
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 38/2 Eardley Street.
38/2 Eardley Street BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Radford College.
|0.42 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.10 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.66 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.90 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.90 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.00 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.05 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.13 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.48 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.65 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
38/2 Eardley Street is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.