Ideally set well back from the road & surrounded by stunning established park like gardens, the quality home has been tastefully renovated and boasts a lovely welcoming feel throughout.
The layout of the home includes three bedrooms of which the main is segregated, spacious living areas, beautiful kitchen with stone bench tops & large walk in pantry/laundry. Add onto this a renovated bathroom & ensuite.
Not only this, the home also offers a separate one-bedroom self-contained studio ideal for a teen retreat, overflow guests or an extended family situation. This one-bedroom studio offers a fully functional bathroom and kitchen.
For those who love to entertain, a large under cover patio is the perfect spot for BBQs with friends and family and enjoys water views courtesy of a large dam down below. This property has it all, a renovated home, great blocks perfect for horses, stables and so much more!
- Large shed with power
- Horse dressage arena
- Two livings areas to the main house
- Work shed with power
- Dog run
- Covered orchard with mature fruit trees including a chicken run
- A wood & garden shed
- Four stables with a tack room to one stable
- Raised vegetable garden bed area
- Fully irrigated garden with law sprinkler system
Pets considered upon application.
Please be advised once you arrive for an inspection you MUST follow the new social distancing measures around open homes.
Before registering ensure the following:
- During the open home you MUST practice the social distancing measures required of one person per square metre
- You are NOT displaying any flu like or sickness symptoms
- You have not travelled recently or been in contact with someone who has
- You have practiced good hand hygiene prior to attending
*Please note that anyone who has not registered may be turned away. Any parties who are attending with you MUST also register their interest as it is required, we keep a record of everyone who has attended.
Please be advised of the following prior to attending:
- The agent will direct a small number of attendees to enter at one time
- If you are waiting for the open home prior to the agent attending please ensure you are following the social distancing measures or wait in the car until they arrive
- You must use the hand sanitiser provided by the agent at the time of the viewing
- Please refrain from touching items in the home and ask the agent if you require assistance.
The Acreagesemi-Rural at 371 Macs Reef Road BYWONG, NSW 2621 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,180,000 on 11 June 2020.
371 Macs Reef Road is located within the suburb of Bywong, which has a population of 1,322, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.8 people.