This single level residence provides a low maintenance haven of space, light and contemporary style.
The home has three good size bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes. A large chef's kitchen with a great entertaining deck that flows from the kitchen and meals area plus two separate living areas.
The owners of 37 Olympus Way have tastefully renovated this stunning home and spared no expense with the landscaped backyard.
Boasting a prime elevated setting in one of the area's most sought-after streets.
Located within close proximity to Woden Town Centre and the Canberra Hospital with easy access to public transport and the city.
- Three good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Spacious flowing interiors
- Modern gas kitchen, dishwasher, soft-close cupboards and drawers and ample bench space
- Large elevated outdoor deck with views of Woden
- Enclosed low maintenance rear garden
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout, split system to living area
- Single garage with drive through carport
- Close to Woden Town Centre and the Canberra Hospital with easy access to public transport and the city.
EER not known
Available 9 October 2020
Applicants required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 37 Olympus Way LYONS, ACT 2606 has the most recent growth rate of 4.12%, giving an unimproved land value of $461,000.
The House at 37 Olympus Way LYONS, ACT 2606 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $605,000 on 15 August 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
37 Olympus Way LYONS, ACT 2606 has 38 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyons Early Childhood School.
|0.24 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.20 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.36 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.67 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.74 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.80 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.89 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.98 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.99 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.00 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
37 Olympus Way is located within the suburb of Lyons, which has a population of 3,085, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.2 people.