This generously sized apartment is centrally located with easy access to Woden. Placed in the stunning "Trilogy"complex with unmatched convenience, this apartment has it all. Enjoy full access to the resort style facilities of the stunning swimming pool and spa area as well as an impressively equipped gym. Walking distance to Woden town centre, close to arterial roads and easy access to Canberra hospital.
- Stunning aspect and chic colour scheme throughout
- Large bedroom with large built in robes
- Kitchen features quality stainless steel appliances
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling units for year round comfort
- Secure underground car parking and storage facility
- Access to pool, spa and gym facilities
- Set on a high floor with impressive views
- Full length balcony with impressive outlook
- Please register your details to be kept updated on open home times
- Registering allows us to notify you of any changes or cancellations
The Apartment at 37/7 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $340,000 on 3 September 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
37/7 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.41 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.75 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.81 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|0.87 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.90 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.09 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.09 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.26 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.54 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.63 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
37/7 Irving Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.