PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 20 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
Ideally situated on a leafy street in Lyneham, this cosy and neat one bedroom plus study apartment refreshed with new carpet and painted throughout will satisfy anyone craving an urban lifestyle. With a sunny open plan living space, functional kitchen with the convenience of a fridge, washing machine and dryer to the bathroom, this comfortable apartment represents great value in a sought after location.
Perfect for those who love the convenience of the inner north and want everything at their fingertips. With the City less than ten minutes' drive, the diverse restaurant hotspot of Dickson within walking distance, and popular cafés, bars and restaurants just a stroll away. This property is close to universities, sporting facilities and an abundance of shops and amenities.
Features of the property include:
1 bedroom plus study apartment
Brand new carpet
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy
There is currently no sale history available for 36B/60 Wattle Street.
36B/60 Wattle Street LYNEHAM, act 2602 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyneham Primary.
|0.30 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|0.39 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.54 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.66 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.06 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.09 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.25 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.25 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.46 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.70 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
36B/60 Wattle Street is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.