This spacious home is perfect for a family, close to schools, beaches and neighbourhood shops.
* Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes, central three way bathroom
* Spacious separate lounge and dining, plus additional family room
* U shaped kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space that overlooks family room
* Large back deck that takes in morning sun leads to large concreted courtyard
* Fenced grassed yard
* Single garage with internal access plus carport & side access for additional boat or trailer
The land value history at 36 KENNEDY CRESCENT DENHAMS BEACH, NSW 2536 has the most recent growth rate of 6.36%, giving an unimproved land value of $173,000.
The House at 36 KENNEDY CRESCENT DENHAMS BEACH, NSW 2536 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $329,000 on 20 July 2016.
36 KENNEDY CRESCENT DENHAMS BEACH, NSW 2536 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Sunshine Bay Public School.
36 KENNEDY CRESCENT is located within the suburb of Denhams Beach, which has a population of 648, a median age of 61 and an average household density of 2.2 people.