1 / 14
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
With the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Australia slowly increasing, the wellbeing of our Civium clients and our staff is an area of great importance to us.
As such, to minimise the risk of transmission the below changes have been made our open home process:
- Open homes will be carried out via private inspection, this means that you MUST book and register your details for the inspection
- Please understand that only 1 person will be able to enter the property
Sitting proudly on Canberra's main boulevard, at the corner of Northbourne Avenue & Mouat Street, The 'Axis' development also offers a fully equipped gymnasium, indoor swimming pool, outdoor BBQs & entertaining areas.
Superb view back to the City or out to the surrounding hills, afforded by the development's unique location & unimpeded north aspect. The apartments also offer a high level of fittings & finishes, including modern kitchens with European stainless steel appliances, designer bathroom fittings & lift access from the basement parking.
- Security underground parking with one single car spot allocated to the apartment
- Ample storage in front of the car spot, colour bond structure for extra security
- Secured building with intercom and lift access
- European style kitchen with stone bench tops, Bosch stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Neutral decor throughout
- Open plan living, storage and sliding door access to your own balcony
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for both the winter and summer months
- Good size main bedroom with sliding built in robe and sliding door access to balcony
- Bathroom features the latest design vanity and fixtures
- European style laundry with dryer, conveniently located as part of the bathroom
- Outdoor entertaining from your own balcony
Located just a short stroll from the thriving Dickson shopping centre & just a few kilometers from the City - an easy ride, walk or quick drive straight down Northbourne Avenue or along Sullivans Creek parkland Centre for the more active.
Lease: 12 Months preferred
EER Rating: 6.2*
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the "apply for this property" button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to [email protected]
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.
The Apartment at 36/1 Mouat Street LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $434,900 on 19 April 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
36/1 Mouat Street LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyneham High.
|0.47 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.47 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.77 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.78 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.06 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.35 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.35 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.36 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.84 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.84 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
36/1 Mouat Street is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.