PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This upstairs, two bedroom apartment is sleek and modern. Featuring an easy care tiled living space with lots of natural light, well designed, stylish kitchen with dishwasher, the convenience of built-in robes to both bedrooms and with reverse cycle air conditioning, you'll be comfortable here all year round. The generous balcony will extend your living space to the fresh air and a double garage with internal access takes care of car accommodation.
This apartment is located just a short stroll from the Gungahlin Town Centre, with a wide variety of shops, restaurants cafes and services at your fingertips; you will love the lifestyle and convenience this home provides.
Features of this property include:
2 bedroom apartment
Reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort
Stylish kitchen with dishwasher and lots of cupboard space
Built in robes to both bedrooms
Tiled living area
Double garage with internal access & remote
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 34 Lavender Lane.
34 Lavender Lane HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.24 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.89 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|1.98 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.68 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.06 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.22 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.22 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.28 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.43 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.22 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
34 Lavender Lane is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.