This four bedroom home in Amaroo provides excellent family accommodation. Very functional and practical this home offers a good balance of living and bedroom space all complimented by the covered outdoor entertaining area. Available for a long lease, this home would suit families looking for a quality low maintenance home in a great location.
Features of the home include:
- Living room overlooking front garden.
- Kitchen with gas cook top, pantry, dishwasher, good storage and serving space.
- Dining area off the kitchen with sliding glass doors to backyard.
- Main bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite.
- Additional three bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom with bath, shower & vanity - separate toilet.
- Ducted gas heating.
- Easy care rear garden with covered free standing pergola.
- Double automatic garage with internal access.
Amaroo is recognised for having quality government and private schools and easy distance to the local Amaroo Shops and Gungahlin shopping centre. Public transport options also available.
EER: not known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to ten attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 34 Dulverton Street AMAROO, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 3.33%, giving an unimproved land value of $360,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 34 Dulverton Street.
34 Dulverton Street AMAROO, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Amaroo School.
|0.33 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|0.47 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.17 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.60 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.08 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.45 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.89 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.07 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.49 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.49 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
34 Dulverton Street is located within the suburb of Amaroo, which has a population of 5,710, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 3.1 people.