PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This neat 1 bedroom apartment is located in the great location of Mawson in the heart of the Woden Valley. Just a short stroll away from bustling Mawson Shopping Centre with a variety of shopping, dining and services, close to playing fields and transport and just minutes to Woden Town Centre!
The good-sized kitchen complete with microwave and dishwasher is the heart of the property and overlooks a large living area filled with natural light, opening up onto a spacious balcony. Electric heating will keep you cozy throughout winter.
Features of the property include:
1 bedroom apartment
Large kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 34/6 Heard Street.
34/6 Heard Street MAWSON, act 2607 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Torrens Primary.
|0.59 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|0.69 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.69 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.92 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.05 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.15 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.17 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.68 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|2.43 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|2.53 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
34/6 Heard Street is located within the suburb of Mawson, which has a population of 3,252, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.4 people.