1 / 13
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
This outstanding three bedroom apartment located in the highly desired Landmark complex is sure to impress. With open style living areas, three double size bedrooms all complemented by the covered balcony enjoying gorgeous 180 degree lake views. The light filled apartment is highlighted by floor to ceiling windows and uncompromising with quality inclusions and neutral and stylish decor.
Features of this apartment include:
- Open style living area with full length windows leading out to the covered balcony.
- Modern kitchen with electric cooktop, fridge, dishwasher, great serving and storage space including pantry.
- Dining/Meals area off the kitchen.
- Generous size master bedroom with built in wardrobes and stylish ensuite with double vanity basins and great storage.
- Two additional bedrooms, both double size with wardrobes.
- Main bathroom with separate bath services these bedrooms.
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- Large balcony alfresco area with vergola.
- Excellent storage throughout.
- Two side by side basement car spaces plus storage cage.
- Complex with gym
This apartment is ideally located in Canberras' inner south and parliamentary triangle. Walk to work with nearby government offices or enjoy restaurants and eateries in Manuka and Kingston. Spend your weekend going for walks or bike rides around the lake.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to ten attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
Available from 25th June 2020
EER: not known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 33/47 Blackall Street .
33/47 Blackall Street BARTON, ACT 2600 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.65 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.26 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.71 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.95 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|2.29 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|2.47 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|2.58 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.64 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.72 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.75 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
33/47 Blackall Street is located within the suburb of Barton, which has a population of 1,439, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 1.8 people.