This multi-level two bedroom terrace home is located in the Kingsborough Village development, which offers multiple life essentials such as cafes, a Yoga studio, bicycle shop, gym and pool
The upper level of this sophisticated includes two generous bedrooms both with built-in robes and an ensuite. Reverse cycle air conditioning units will ensure your comfort all year round.
• Two bedroom terrace home
• Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating units
• Fabulous kitchen with chic industrial styling complete with dishwasher, induction cooktop
• Ensuite on upper level
• Powder room/toilet on the lower level
• Open plan living /dining space with wooden floorboards
• Underground car spaces with internal access & remote
• Enviable location in Kingsborough Urban Village with its unique amenities, historic references, and village feel
This fabulous location is within walking distance of the restaurants and cafes of the Kingston Foreshore, Lake Burley Griffin, Jerrabomberra Wetlands, and Fyshwick markets.
Available: 5th August 2022
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 312/10 Parbery Street.
312/10 Parbery Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Clare's College.
|0.80 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|0.81 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.35 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.41 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|2.00 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.12 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.14 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.73 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.83 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.83 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
312/10 Parbery Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.