This neat as a pin 2 bedroom home is set on a large block in Berridale and is sure to tick your boxes.
• 2 Bedrooms
• 1 Bathroom & laundry combined
• Modern kitchen
• Wood heating
• Reverse cycle heating & cooling
• Undercover front veranda
• Single car garage/workshop with roller door
• Large undercover back deck
• Fully fenced backyard with vehicle access
• Water tank
*Pets considered upon application
** Application required prior to viewing
The House at 31 Wattle Street BERRIDALE, NSW 2628 has been sold 5 times before, with the most recent sale being for $535,500 on 22 October 2021.
31 Wattle Street is located within the suburb of Berridale, which has a population of 1,197, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.3 people.