Modern sleek interiors, sun filled rooms, and a well-presented single level design all combine to create this remarkable home. The four bedroom, two bathroom property boasts an ultra-convenient position only moments from the bustling Gungahlin Town Centre, including schools, cafes, bars and local transport options.
- Freshly painted throughout and brand new carpet installed
- Spacious family and meals living space all in superb condition
- Superb floor plan boasting a segregated master suite
- Well-appointed kitchen, quality appliances, including dishwasher
- Spacious master-suite, large robe, stylish ensuite
- Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning unit
- Convenient position, close proximity to Gungahlin Town Centre
- Large double automatic garage with internal access
- Pergola and entertaining area to low maintenance enclosed yard
- Available 11th of June 2021
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- EER Rating unknown
- NBN Ready, please note alarm system not in working condition
Applying? Please contact our Leasing Team to receive a link for 2Apply, our online application platform.
*Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 31 Parsley Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $310,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 31 Parsley Street.
31 Parsley Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.78 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.49 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|1.99 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.62 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.02 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.02 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.46 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.60 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.69 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.38 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
31 Parsley Street is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.