NEW PHOTOS TO COME AFTER TENANT HAS VACATED
Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling and two side by side basement car parks are just some of the amazing features of this impressive three bedroom ensuite apartment.
Located on first floor at the corner of the architecturally designed complex "Stromlo Terrace", the corner apartment provides amazing views of the mountains from both balconies and windows and maximising natural light.
This will be a rare rental opportunity as most units in this complex are owner occupier.
Ideally located in the Molonglo Valley, with Woden and Canberra's CBD only 10 minutes away, living at Stromlo Terrace will prove to be the new central location in Canberra
Completed with quality inclusions throughout and beautifully designed, the features include:
• An overly generous open plan living area with Ironbark floating flooring throughout
• A full size kitchen with quality inclusions such as stone bench tops, more than ample cupboards, pantry, St George quality appliances - ceramic cook top, stainless steel dishwasher, and oven
• Main bedroom - King sized bedroom that opens out to an amazingly large balcony with remarkably amazing views - another feature is the extra wide and long walk in robe and a spacious ensuite
• Bedroom 2 and 3 - Queen sized with built in robes and just as amazing views from these windows
• Main bathroom - wall to wall shower recess and spacious
• LED lights throughout - save on power
• 2 linen cupboards for extra storage
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
• Living room balcony - Wide and long with amazing views and perfect for entertaining
• Side by side basement car parking
• Gas hot water
• Extra long colorbond covered storage in basement
• Lift access to unit and basement parking
• Swipe entry from main foyer
• Lots of off street parking for visitors
• Close to public transport, 5 minutes from Cooleman Court, 10 minutes to Woden and City Centre
* EER not known for this property
For those who have style, for those who have pride - for those who want it all - this apartment lacks for nothing.
**Please note the parking is underground not individual Garaging.
There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
This property requires permission for a pet.
Calendar monthly or Fortnightly
rent is payable by direct debit and also can be available fortnightly via BPAY method
Formula - Weekly rent divided by 7 days x 365 divided x 12
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
There is currently no sale history available for 31/2 Serventry Street.
31/2 Serventry Street WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.21 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.25 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.32 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.32 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.64 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.75 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.05 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|3.25 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|3.59 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|3.64 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
31/2 Serventry Street is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.