Located in the highly sought after established suburb of Lawson is this exciting opportunity to secure a modern two bedroom, two bathroom townhouse in the popular Sebae complex.
Thoughtfully designed the home features a well-appointed kitchen complete with a dishwasher, Miele appliances, gas hotplates and plenty of storage which combines a sun filled dining area opening to a large balcony. The living room is accessed through the front courtyard. Both bedrooms feature large built in robes. There is a double tandem garage with plenty of storage and internal access.
The home has ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and double glazed windows and sliding doors throughout. You will also have the added benefits of a NBN ready, BBQ gas point in the front courtyard
* Two bedrooms with built in robes
* Two bathrooms
* Double glazed windows
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and heating throughout
* Deluxe kitchen with Meile appliances including oven, built in microwave, stove and dishwasher
* Stone kitchen benchtop
* Internal laundry
* Soft closing drawers and cupboards to kitchen
* LED downlights throughout
* Internal access from the two car tandem garage
* Gas point in front courtyard
* NBN Ready
(Address also known as 31/76 Stockman Ave Lawson)
Lawson is centrally located, being within 2.5km of the Belconnen Town Centre, 7km to the City and with the University of Canberra, Bruce CIT, Calvary Hospital, Canberra Stadium, the AIS and Lake Ginninderra are all close by.
At Sebae's central park there is a shared entertaining and dining space providing an open and inclusive living experience. Don't miss out and inspect today to secure this exquisite townhouse.
TENANT MUST SEEK LANDLORD'S CONSENT FOR A PET
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
1. You can Register to join an existing inspection or Register to be notified when times are available.
2. Register using the BOOK INSPECTION Button and choose your inspection time.
3. If this listing does not have the BOOK INSPECTION button please go to belconnen.ljhooker.com.au to Register.
4. If you do not Register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
There is currently no sale history available for 31/15 Jumbuck Crescent.
31/15 Jumbuck Crescent LAWSON, ACT 2617 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra High School - Kaleen.
|0.92 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|0.92 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.36 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.49 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.72 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.86 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.06 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.08 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.61 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.68 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
31/15 Jumbuck Crescent is located within the suburb of Lawson, which has a population of 148, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 3.2 people.