4 bedroom 2 bathroom 3 storey townhouse with double garage located right near University and hospitals, AIS, Stadium, and a short drive to Belconnen shopping centre and short drive to City.
Some of the features include
- Smeg appliances
- Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling
- Double glazing throughout
- Solar panel
- Double garage with internal access
Living room and family room/dining surround this beautifully appointed kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher and bench top on both sides plus lots of pantry space
- Built in shelving unit in hallway
- Bedroom 2 - Queen size with wardrobes with a two way access to the main bathroom
- Bedroom 3 - Queen size with wardrobes
- Separate toilet
- Can be turned into the parents retreat by turning bedroom 4 into your office/second lounge tv room/nursery or somewhere to just sit and veg while you look at the views. The fourth room does have built in robes
- Master king size bedroom with wall to wall mirrored wardrobe and an oversized ensuite
Garage - located down stairs
Tandem garage with laundry and another toilet for convenience
Under stairs storage
Gym and bbq on complex
EER 8 - very energy efficient
Indoor cat only allowed, application for cat however is required by the body corporate.
Calendar monthly or Fortnightly
rent is payable by direct debit and also can be available fortnightly via BPAY method
Formula - Weekly rent divided by 7 days x 365 divided x 12
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
There is currently no sale history available for 31/1 Nevertire Street.
31/1 Nevertire Street LAWSON, ACT 2617 has 36 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Maribyrnong Primary.
|1.00 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.10 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.32 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.32 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.68 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.02 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.25 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.29 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.48 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.68 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
31/1 Nevertire Street is located within the suburb of Lawson, which has a population of 148, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 3.2 people.