PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This furnished 1 bedroom apartment is situated on the 4th floor of the 'Oracle' complex, right in the heart of Belconnen. With great coffee shops, cafes, Westfield Belconnen and Lake Ginninderra just outside, you will have everything you need on your doorstep. Perfect for the busy professional, seeking a convenient lifestyle!
The apartment has a large open-plan living and dining area, perfect for entertaining. The kitchen is modern and stylish, featuring an island bench and modern stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher. Reverse cycle air conditioning will ensure you are comfortable year-round, the added features of a washing machine and dryer will make life easy. The complex provides an inviting garden and barbeque area, plus a fitness centre with an in-ground swimming pool, helping you to keep fit and make the most of the resort-style facilities.
Features of this apartment include:
1 bedroom furnished apartment
Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, plenty of cupboard space, stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Large balcony overlooking complex grounds
Pool and gym located in the complex
NB. linen not included
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is furnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 307/80 Chandler Street.
307/80 Chandler Street BELCONNEN, act 2617 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.47 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.09 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.35 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.54 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.71 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.77 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.39 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.41 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.64 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.89 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
307/80 Chandler Street is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.