One of only four two storey terrace warehouse apartments in the sophisticated "Kingsborough" development. This executive one bedroom loft features a large, oversized master bedroom on the top floor with sweeping views of black mountain, parliament house and more. Floor to ceiling windows overlook your very own private terrace perfect for entertaining and outdoor living. Set in the sought after Kingsborough village with a range of boutique outlets on your doorstep including cafes, a yoga studio, Aequus pool/gym/sauna and more.
- Large living area and oversized bedroom offer superb sense of space
- Kitchen and lounge open onto spacious and private terrace
- Large walkin robe plus additional robes offer excellent storage
- Stylish kitchen features quality appliances including wine fridge
- Ensuite bathroom with twin vanity, freestanding bath and twin shower
- Seperate powder room and good sized laundry downstairs
- Split system heating,cooling on both levels for year round comfort
- 7.9 Star Energy Efficiency Rating,easy care timber floating floors
- One secure underground car park plus a storage cage (second car park available by negotiation)
- Double glazed windows, NBN ready, fob activated lift access
- Secure complex with beautiful communal courtyard and gardens
- Walking distance to Kingston foreshore and an array of amenities
Disclaimer: Whilst all reasonable care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Richmond Properties Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Prospective tenants must rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 303/9 The Causeway.
303/9 The Causeway KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Clare's College.
|0.81 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|0.83 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.36 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.43 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|2.01 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.14 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.15 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.76 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.85 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.85 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
303/9 The Causeway is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.