Located in the ultra sophisticated "Kingsborough" development, this executive three bedroom Sub Penthouse apartment hosts an array of impressive features. From the large, oversized master bedroom with stunning ensuite to the separate media room, this apartment has it all. The expansive kitchen includes a large butlers pantry, stone benches and high quality appliances. The large, fully enclosed balcony can be enjoyed all year round, with adjustable shutters and bi-folding windows making for the entertaining space of your dreams. All whilst being located walking distance to Kingston foreshore and an array of amenities.
- Featuring highest quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Excellent layout with all bedrooms enjoying space and privacy
- Large living area opens out to fully enclosed balcony
- Segregated, oversized master bedroom is the ultimate retreat
- Butlers pantry off kitchen offers an array of built in storage
- Seperate media room creates a fantastic entertainment area
- Enclosed balcony makes for a flexible recreational living space
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort
- Easy care tiled flooring in living areas
- Two underground car parks plus a storage cage
- Double glazed windows, NBN, fob activated lift access
Available: 16th September 2022
Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a pet.
There is no valid EER
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
3. To start an application or book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button' or submit your application via the SNUG link, snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions
There is currently no sale history available for 302/2 Parbery Street.
302/2 Parbery Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Clare's College.
|0.74 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|0.74 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.30 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.38 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.94 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.08 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.09 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.67 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.76 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.76 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
302/2 Parbery Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.