In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Delightful home, well placed with easy access to sought-after schools, shops, parks and transport. With spacious and comfortable living areas and three well proportioned bedrooms together with a large backyard, this will make the perfect family home. Featuring an extra large double garage and an additional garden shed, perfect for the hobbyist or tradesman.
- Neutral decor throughout and featuring plenty of natural light
- Well proportioned kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
- Generously scaled bedrooms, two appointed with built-in robes
- Bright, well appointed bathroom with bath tub and shower
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling for year round comfort
- Large child and pet-friendly garden with covered entertaining areas
- Extra long carport, side drive through access to lockable garage
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming inspections
- Registering allows us to notify you of any changes or cancellations
- If no EER is displayed EER is not available
The land value history at 30 McDermott Street KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $277,000.
The House at 30 McDermott Street KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $390,000 on 16 July 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
30 McDermott Street KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Anthony's Primary.
|0.57 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.02 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.06 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.56 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.72 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.90 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.01 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.01 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.17 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.30 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
30 McDermott Street is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.