Updated COVID-19 restrictions from Saturday 18 September 2021:
- Please put in application through 2Apply first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- We only show vacant property. Please check when the property is vacant in the advertisement;
- To minimise community contact please view the online video first to decide if you are genuine interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0r9dOwdyUE
We like to keep our staff, you and the community safe. Please follow the above process in order to do so and help you with your property needs in a timely manner.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Sirius Place, this home is superb. On entering the residence, there is a security system and a video door bell. This leads via the hallway to a magnificent living room and dining room, with Australian black butt floors, which reflect the sun through the floor to ceiling windows throughout the house.
Crisp white blinds have been utilised throughout the home, complimenting the timber floors creating soft shadows and reflections of the sun. The dining room has a Juliette balcony with views.
The family room is spacious, also with timber floors, and follows the minimalistic interior design of the residence. A beautifully tiled patio opens from the family room and master bedroom overlooking the manicured back garden with view to Black Mountain tower. The master bedroom is separated from the other three bedrooms and has walk in robe and ensuite. All bedrooms have ample storage and modern fixtures and fittings. On the lower level, one bedroom, bathroom, store room, office and large laundry. Magnificent landscaped grounds.
Main features include:
- Large Modern windows with views throughout the home
- Large, open plan living areas
- Segregated living downstairs
- Up to five bedrooms most with built in robes
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and large ensuite
- High quality fittings throughout the kitchen, bathrooms and ensuite
- Manicured gardens and water feature
- Evaporative cooling and gas heating
- A number of flexible usage rooms and storage options.
If you are looking for a high quality luxury home in the inner south, an inspection of this property is recommended.
Pets will be considered upon application.
No EER available.
During the private inspection:
- You must check in with the CBR check-in app;
- You must wear a face mask;
- You must keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants;
- Do not attend the private inspection if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been to any of the identified exposure locations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our property consultants and other people in the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry.
Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
There is currently no sale history available for 3 Sirius Place.
3 Sirius Place RED HILL, ACT 2603 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Bede's Primary.
|0.25 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|0.56 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|0.57 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|0.57 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|0.71 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|1.75 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|1.83 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.13 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|2.23 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.28 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
3 Sirius Place is located within the suburb of Red Hill, which has a population of 3,170, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.7 people.