Stay toasty warm in the cold Canberra winters and chilled in the warm Canberra summer with 4 newly installed split system air conditioners. Split system air conditioners have just been installed to each of the 3 bedrooms and an additional one to the combined family/kitchen area - meaning a total of 5 split system air conditioners! This delightful home sits in a quiet location at the end of a family friendly cul-de-sac. Offering 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 carport spaces this home is an ideal family home.
Enjoy the following features this home has to offer
* Total of 5 split system air conditioners - 1 to each bedroom, family/kitchen room and front lounge room.
* A fabulous large block with established feature trees
* Two separate living areas to spread out over
* Open plan lounge and the kitchen/family room which steps out to a paved entertainment area
* Updated kitchen and bathroom
* All bedrooms have built in robes
* The light and bright kitchen has plenty of cupboard space and a dishwasher
* Reverse cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort
* Loads of parking space with a double carport and off-street parking
* Easy care landscaping with beautiful established trees and shrubs
* Colourbond fencing encloses the very private yard
* Local shops & schools very close by
TENANT MUST SEEK LANDLORD'S CONSENT FOR A PET
12 MONTH LEASE
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Register using the Book Inspection Button and choose your inspection time. If this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our website belconnen.ljhooker.com.au and register. You can register to join an existing inspection or register to be notified when times are available. If you do not register we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
The land value history at 3 Lackey Place CHARNWOOD, ACT 2615 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $279,000.
The House at 3 Lackey Place CHARNWOOD, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $487,000 on 2 April 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3 Lackey Place CHARNWOOD, ACT 2615 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charnwood-Dunlop School.
|0.63 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|0.64 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|0.80 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.45 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|2.28 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.51 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.68 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|3.00 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|3.07 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|3.14 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
3 Lackey Place is located within the suburb of Charnwood, which has a population of 2,979, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.