* Please note that approval has been given to construct a Granny Flat in the backyard & during this period the rent will be reduced to $450.00 a week. This residence will then be rented out as a separate tenancy.*
This 3 bedroom one bathroom property is ready to be your new home. It is conveniently located in Fisher & only a few minutes walk to the local schools, shops and public transport & features:
* Sunny open plan living
* Ducted gas heating
* Air conditioning cooling only in the living room
* Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher & an abundance of storage
* Family room off the kitchen that opens out onto a good sized timber deck
* All bedrooms have built in wardrobes
* Master bedroom has a reverse cycle air conditioning unit
* Bathroom with bath, shower & vanity
* Separate toilet & laundry
* Double car port
* Off street parking
Available from 19th of August
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The House at 3 Ballarat Street FISHER, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $580,000 on 22 November 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3 Ballarat Street FISHER, ACT 2611 has 37 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mount Stromlo High School.
|0.89 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|0.91 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.34 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.47 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.53 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.81 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.22 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.48 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.77 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|2.89 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
3 Ballarat Street is located within the suburb of Fisher, which has a population of 3,004, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.