Situated is a small boutique complex this ground floor 2 bedroom unit features:
* Combined living & dining room
* Timber floorboards
* Kitchen with Miele appliances and dishwasher
* Bathroom with bath, shower, toilet & vanity
* Both bedrooms featuring built-in wardrobes
* Separate laundry
* Private front deck, perfect for entertaining
Conveniently located and close to the Queanbeyan town centre and the Riverside Plaza.
Ideal if you are commuting to Fyshwick, Manuka, Airport or the Brindabella Business Park.
EER - Unknown
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 3-9/11 Gerald Street .
3-9/11 Gerald Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Karabar High School.
|0.64 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.66 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.90 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.91 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.49 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.55 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.60 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.38 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.88 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
3-9/11 Gerald Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.