PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
Situated just a short stroll to local shops, schools, ovals and green spaces, this neat and welcoming 3 bedroom townhouse is in a convenient location.
This neat 3 bedroom townhouse is delightfully bright and airy with the convenience of built-in robes, dishwasher, gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning, this home will be easy and comfortable to live in. The tiled living space makes for easy maintenance and the large private paved and sunny courtyard offers the opportunity for outdoor living and entertaining.
Just a short drive from the Gungahlin Town Centre where you will find a wide range of restaurants, cafes, shops and services to choose from, this property is perfect for those looking for a convenient lifestyle.
Features of the property include:
3 bedroom townhouse
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Built-in robes to 2 bedrooms
Large sunny courtyard
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 3/76 Wanganeen Avenue.
3/76 Wanganeen Avenue NGUNNAWAL, act 2913 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|0.41 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.13 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.30 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.44 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.05 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.20 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.45 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.95 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.95 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.01 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
3/76 Wanganeen Avenue is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.