This two-bedroom two-bathroom apartment on first level with views of Mt Ainslie from the courtyard with a good sized balcony.
Other features include
• Kitchen – features gas cooking – a rare feature in apartments, stainless steel appliances and granite bench tops and dishwasher
• Living Space – Spacious living and dining room which opens to courtyard and balcony
• Bedrooms – both are of good size with built in robes and an ensuite for the main bedroom
• Floors – Under slab heating with floating timber floors
• Reverse cycle air conditioning for heating and cooling
• One car space with lockable storage
Calendar monthly or Fortnightly
rent is payable by direct debit and also can be available fortnightly via BPAY method
Formula - Weekly rent divided by 7 days x 365 divided x 12
Pets will need to be approved.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
There is currently no sale history available for 3/7-9 Wise Street.
3/7-9 Wise Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Merici College.
|0.22 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.68 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.98 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.98 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.31 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.48 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.56 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.67 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.73 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.73 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
3/7-9 Wise Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.