Stylish two bedroom apartment situated close to Queanbeyan CBD.
This first floor apartment is partly furnished and offers combined living/dining area, separate modern kitchen with dishwasher drawer and combined bathroom/laundry including washing machine and a clothes dryer.
The property also features two good sized bedrooms with built in robes, two balconies and an extra large carport.
Queanbeyan is approximately a 20 minute drive to Canberra City, 15 minutes to Kingston, 20 minute drive to Woden, 15 minute drive to HQJOC, 15 minute drive to Canberra Airport & a 15 minute drive to the parliamentary triangle.
To view this property you must register your attendance.
You can do this by clicking on the Book Inspection button or by clicking on the link we send you when you enquire. Please note you are unable to apply for the property until you have attended the open home. A friend or family member is able to attend the open home on your behalf.
Please be advised once you arrive for an inspection you MUST follow the new social distancing measures around open homes.
Before registering ensure the following:
- During the open home you MUST practice the social distancing measures required of one person per square metre
- You are NOT displaying any flu like or sickness symptoms
- You have not traveled recently or been in contact with someone who has
- You have practiced good hand hygiene prior to attending
*Please note that anyone who has not registered may be turned away. Any parties who are attending with you MUST also register their interest as it is required that we keep a record of everyone who has attended.
Please be advised of the following prior to attending:
- The agent will direct a small number of attendees to enter at one time
- If you are waiting for the open home prior to the agent attending please ensure you are following the social distancing measures or wait in the car until they arrive
- You must use the hand sanitiser provided by the agent at the time of the viewing
- Please refrain from touching items in the home and ask the agent if you require assistance
The Unit at 3/56 Morisset Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $213,500 on 18 December 2015.
3/56 Morisset Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Gregory's Primary School.
|0.55 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.55 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.83 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.10 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.40 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.80 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.84 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.95 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
3/56 Morisset Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.