Beyond its striking facade, this well appointed townhouse provides a low maintenance retreat for professionals or small families. Its convenient location is a short stroll to local shops and Cooleman Court. With close access to aeterial road, it's a quick trip to Woden, the City and Belconnen.
- Contemporary interiors showcase quality finishes and fittings
- Expansive sunny courtyard ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Immaculate kitchen equipped with well maintained appliances
- Well proportioned top floor bedrooms each with ensuite and built ins
- Separate powder room downstairs
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout for year round comfort
- Elevated position, close to frequent local bus services
- Single lock-up garage w/ internal access plus allocated parking spot
- Located close to Cooleman Court, Westfield Woden and aeterial roads
- Registering allows us to notify you of any changes or cancellations
- Please register your details to be advised of open homes
- EER not available
The Townhouse at 3/48 Pearson Street HOLDER, ACT 2611 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $492,500 on 27 July 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3/48 Pearson Street HOLDER, ACT 2611 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Jude's Primary.
|0.62 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.82 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.26 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.41 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.42 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.53 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.57 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.83 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.96 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.97 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
3/48 Pearson Street is located within the suburb of Holder, which has a population of 2,606, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.