A fantastic two storey three bedroom townhouse has had so much love poured into it and nearly everything is practically near new
SOME FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Honey comb blinds which are known for good energy saving
- stainless steel gas cook top, new oven, dishwasher
- A stunning paved rear courtyard with covered pergola
- Front courtyard has been landscaped as well including a garden shed and access to garage
- Large living room with dining - quite large - photos deceiving
- Large kitchen with dishwasher, gas cook top and window overlooking bush land and the new courtyard
- Separate powder room
- Large laundry with linen cupboard
- Master bedroom king size with walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 and 3 both with built in robes
- Large main bathroom with bath tub
Situated at the end of a cul de sac in a small well maintained townhouse complex. Must be seen.
There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
This property requires permission for a pet.
Calendar monthly or Fortnightly
rent is payable by direct debit and also can be available fortnightly via BPAY method
Formula - Weekly rent divided by 7 days x 365 divided x 12
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
There is currently no sale history available for 3/39 Thomas Hart Street.
3/39 Thomas Hart Street BANKS, ACT 2906 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Conder Primary.
|0.13 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|0.64 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|0.88 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.49 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|3.02 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.13 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|3.22 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.30 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.42 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.01 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
3/39 Thomas Hart Street is located within the suburb of Banks, which has a population of 4,967, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.8 people.