Updated COVID-19 restrictions from Saturday 18 September 2021:
- Please put in application through 2Apply first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- We only show vacant property. Please check when the property is vacant in the advertisement;
- To minimise community contact please view the online video first to decide if you are genuine interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bItPZQ2d3sA&t=3s
We like to keep our staff, you and the community safe. Please follow the above process in order to do so and help you with your property needs in a timely manner.
This is an outstanding stylishly furnished and equipped executive two bedroom ensuite apartment situated on the first floor. Only two apartments on each floor with direct lift access from the undercover remote access car park.
If you don't want to compromise on quality this is executive living at its best and this apartment is a must to view. This has been furnished with the best that money can buy.
Situated on the corner of the complex, one is overwhelmed by the floor to glass windows and sliding glass doors wrapping around Empire Circuit and Canberra Avenue, with stunning views to Parliament House and beyond. It has a northerly aspect with a superb paved balcony large enough for any entertaining.
- Spacious sunny open plan living with a reverse cycle air conditioning unit.
- The beige carpet is striking in the living room and throughout the apartment and a perfect offset for the striking kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops and heat resistant mirror glass splash back. There is an abundance of storage and bench space.
- Neutral décor throughout.
- Top of the range Miele appliances include electric cooking, microwave, dishwasher and integrated built-in fridge and freezer.
- The spacious master bedroom has a large walk through wardrobe with lots of storage and ensuite and its own reverse cycle air conditioning unit.
- Bedroom two also a built in wardrobe.
- The master bedroom shares a private balcony with the second bedroom.
- A large well-appointed bathroom with shower over the bath, vanity and toilet.
- Both the bathroom and ensuite are designed in beige and white with Italian tiles and accessories.
- There is a media room/study with broadband connection.
- A separate laundry with a front loading washing machine and clothes dryer.
- A 250 litre electric hot water service
- Two underground car parks and a large caged storage area.
This apartment will suit the most discerning tenant. Enjoy the cosmopolitan lifestyle that the Manuka Village offers and it is only a few minutes stroll from the apartment. Enjoy a relaxing meal in any one of Canberra's finest restaurants, shop in a wide variety of exclusive boutiques.
Pets will be considered on application.
Tenant is required to obtain consent from the lessor or their representative to keep pets on the premises.
There is no EER available for this property
During the private inspection:
- You must check in with the CBR check-in app;
- You must wear a face mask;
- You must keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants;
- Do not attend the private inspection if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been to any of the identified exposure locations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our property consultants and other people in the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry.
Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
There is currently no sale history available for 3/32 Canberra Avenue.
3/32 Canberra Avenue FORREST, ACT 2603 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.45 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|0.53 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.32 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.52 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|1.66 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.66 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|1.81 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.81 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.97 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|2.19 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
3/32 Canberra Avenue is located within the suburb of Forrest, which has a population of 1,615, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.3 people.