This freshly painted, well maintained townhouse will not last. Separate lounge and dining with a split system and separate ducted heating and cooling throughout.
This townhouse offers three bedrooms with Built-in Robes and Walk-in Robe to the main, large living areas and a double garage with internal and remote access. Main bathroom with separate toilet.
Two great sized sunny private courtyards.
Located within walking distance to the shores of Point Hut Pond, adventure playground, Lanyon Valley shopping precinct, great Schools and public transport.
- 3 Bedrooms all with robes and main with ensuite
- Great sized Separate Living and Dining areas.
- Split System and Separate ducted heating and cooling throughout.
- Double Garage with remote and internal access.
Property Available: Now
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet.
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
There is currently no sale history available for 3/3 Oxenham Circuit.
3/3 Oxenham Circuit GORDON, ACT 2906 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gordon Primary.
|0.47 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|0.82 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|0.99 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.27 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|2.31 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.11 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|3.16 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.45 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|3.53 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.68 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
3/3 Oxenham Circuit is located within the suburb of Gordon, which has a population of 7,611, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.