In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
With a stylish and spacious interior this residence embraces easy living and in/outdoor entertaining. Offering three good sized bedrooms, neutral decor and ample storage, this home is ideally placed close to a host of lifestyle facilities including schools, shops, parks and public transport. Excellent storage internally and garden shed to rear courtyard.
- Spacious integrated family living, dining and kitchen area
- Sun-filled, north facing living areas are warm and inviting
- Well appointed gourmet kitchen equipped with gas appliances
- Generous bedrooms, master downstairs, second and third upstairs
- Main bedroom is completed by stylish ensuite
- Chic bathroom showcasing stylish fittings and relaxing bathtub
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort
- Large double lock-up garage with internal access
- Internal laundry, small complex, Two low maintenance courtyard
- NBN connected, under stairs storage with power and network connection
- Please register your details to be advised of open homes
- Registering allows us to notify you of any cancellations or changes
The Townhouse at 3/23 Donald Road QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $475,000 on 8 November 2011.
3/23 Donald Road QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Karabar High School.
|0.69 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.75 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.79 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.07 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.43 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.63 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.68 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.49 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.81 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
3/23 Donald Road is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.