Overlooking Tuggeranong Park, this spaciously designed contemporary apartment is situated on level one of a secure complex. It is a stylish haven within footsteps from transport and shops.
- Well appointed combined lounge/dining space flows outdoors
- Sunny north/east aspect entertaining terrace has leafy views
- Stone kitchen is well equipped and offers ample benchspace
- Airy, bright bedrooms with glass doors flowing to terrace
- Main has walk-in robe, honeycomb blinds and private ensuite
- Air conditioning and block out blinds throughout
- Sleek main bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Neutral decor, easy maintenance, secure complex, lift access
- Underground, secure car space and storage cage, visitor parking
- Stroll to the Hyperdome, lake, gyms, pool, bus interchange
The Apartment at 3/2 Eileen Good Street GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $377,250 on 29 April 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3/2 Eileen Good Street GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lake Tuggeranong College.
|0.26 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.99 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.19 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.21 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.39 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.39 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.56 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.58 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.75 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.78 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
3/2 Eileen Good Street is located within the suburb of Greenway, which has a population of 1,894, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2 people.