Updated COVID-19 restrictions from Saturday 18 September 2021:
- Please put in application through 2Apply first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- We only show vacant property. Please check when the property is vacant in the advertisement;
- To minimise community contact please view the online video first to decide if you are genuine interested
We like to keep our staff, you and the community safe. Please follow the above process in order to do so and help you with your property needs in a timely manner.
The superbly presented property boasts a well thought out floor plan with functional storage, modern conveniences, and space to relax.
The “Acadia” complex features large landscaped gardens throughout and a secure entrance area with lift access to the garage.
- Central location, close to the light rail and the Dickson shopping precinct
- Spacious courtyard area, ideal for entertaining
- Large bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for all year-round comfort
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and high-quality appliances, including dishwasher
- Well-appointed bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and a large shower
- Separate laundry with clothes dryer
- Neutral décor throughout
- Basement parking, entry with lift access
- Large lockable storage unit in the courtyard
- Additional storage room off the kitchen
Tenant is required to obtain consent from the lessor or their representative to keep pets on the premises.
There is no EER available for this property
During the private inspection:
- You must check in with the CBR check-in app;
- You must wear a face mask;
- You must keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants;
- Do not attend the private inspection if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been to any of the identified exposure locations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our property consultants and other people in the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry.
Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
There is currently no sale history available for 3/16-18 Berrigan Crescent.
3/16-18 Berrigan Crescent is located within the suburb of O'Connor, which has a population of 5,481, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.