Designed for convenience, this home is located within the popular Forde precinct and grasps a fantastic outlook. Only moments from the popular local shops, cafes, restaurants, and ponds. This residence is also conveniently located to the thriving Gungahlin town centre.
Thoughtfully planned with all living areas downstairs and the master suite and other bedrooms located upstairs. There is no wasted space in this home.
- Open plan living/dining flows to a great outdoor entertaining space
- Modern gas kitchen boasting large island bench and stainless-steel
- Large master suite with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Good sized main bathroom with bath and separate powder room
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
- Large north facing courtyard with easy to maintain gardens
- Double garage with remote control and internal access
- Close to parks, public transport, and Forde Shopping Centre
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- EER Rating unknown
- Available: 18th March 2021
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The Unit at 3/15 Zakharov Avenue FORDE, ACT 2914 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $570,000 on 7 March 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3/15 Zakharov Avenue FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|1.29 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.56 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.84 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.88 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.55 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.90 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.91 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.14 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.51 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.51 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
3/15 Zakharov Avenue is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.