PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 20 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
This well presented three bedroom townhouse is situated in the popular 'Beechwood' complex in the central Belconnen suburb of Florey.
This lovely home features a generous sunny open plan living area, a spacious kitchen with a dishwasher and ample bench and storage space that opens onto the meals area. All three good sized bedrooms have the convenience of built-in robes and the bathroom has a spa bath and a separate toilet. There is reverse cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort and two paved easy care courtyards, one at the front and one at the rear of the home to extend your living space outdoors.
Enjoy the facilities the complex offers including a swimming pool and tennis court. The complex is also near local shops, ovals and medical centre and just minutes away from Belconnen Town Centre, with an abundance of cafes, exotic restaurants, the tranquil Lake Ginninderra and plenty of shops and amenities.
Features of this property include:
3 bedroom townhouse
Reverse cycle air conditioning to living and meals area
Single carport plus additional car space
2 easy care courtyards
Pool & tennis court in complex
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable
There is currently no sale history available for 3/15 John Cleland Crescent.
3/15 John Cleland Crescent FLOREY, act 2615 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Florey Primary.
|0.61 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.52 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|1.56 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.61 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|1.65 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|1.68 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.70 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|1.90 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.96 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.05 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
3/15 John Cleland Crescent is located within the suburb of Florey, which has a population of 4,764, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.